Filmmaker Sets Record Straight in Statement About Marijuana
by Jody Belsher, filmmaker, The Other Side of Cannabis
TOP TEN THINGS marijuana enthusiasts say to defend this psychoactive drug:
1. It’s natural
2. It cures cancer, cannabis is good for anxiety and depression
3. It’s never killed anyone
4. I have studies to prove how good it is.
5. The anti-pot people are all prohibitionists, propagandists
6. It’s safer than alcohol
7. What’s the big deal already, let’s just legalize
8. Marijuana will make a lot of money from taxes
9. The Cartel will go away if we legalize
10. We imprison 1000’s of people from marijuana not being legal Continue reading Filmmaker Explains the Marijuana Truth
The Other Side of Cannabis, is a candid documentary film which comes from a mother’s attempt to understand her son’s psychotic break. It takes us behind the scenes to tell real-world stories the American press has missed. It’s a real eye opener.
The Other Side of Cannabis was selected to be part of the St. Tropez Film Festival in France, this week, May 10-16. It has been nominated for awards in 5 categories. Featured in the San Luis Obispo Film Festival earlier this year, it also won first place at the Sunset Los Angeles Film Festival 2015, in the documentary film category.
Copies of the DVD on the OSC website.
The power of the film’s message comes from the way filmmaker Continue reading The Other Side of Cannabis