I was cleaning my fridge last Saturday and found a bottle of chocolate smoothie that was placed by a family member. I drank it because it did taste good. The label looked just as same others so I did not pay close attention to it. About an hour later, I started to feel a bit dizzy. It steadily got worse and saw constant flicking lights.
My body started to float around. I realized that something is seriously wrong and thoughts flashed through my head: Is it a stroke? Is my brain? Am I going into shock? I was afraid to fall asleep because I didn’t know what it was. I was crying with confusion. To make matters worse, I was alone in my home. Continue reading That Chocolate Smoothie That Sent Me to ER Had THC